When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
While we are committed to primarily supporting programs and projects related to intimidation, our committees review each application received with great care and interest. We invite you to submit social and community initiatives that are in line with BRP's donation policy as well as our values and initiatives.
During the evaluation process, the following elements are taken into consideration by the committees:
- the application is from a registered non-profit organization;
- the application is consistent with the objectives of BRP's donation policy;
- the application has an impact on communities near BRP facilities and offices;
- the application is submitted at least 12 weeks prior to the event;
- BRP does not support sports teams and associations, student or personal projects, or projects of an artistic, religious or political nature.